Smileynn Extra Mad , Extra Wet Used Panty Testimonials From Singapore 🛒 🛒🛒

 

Hello BB  happy holidays hopefully , 
let me update some testimonials here  ! 























Regardless of 55k fans in the main blog 
google locked my blog 
due to panties stuff are also sensitive content not sure why mehhhhh

💔
so i decide to upload 2023 some customer testimonials here  
so those who liked to purchase 
My extra wet , extra mad used panty 
can still buy it too .
and i will open many other website to continue to appear in google page again 
maybe wordpress is good but it  will take longer times to appear in google,  tumblr is good try i did it  last year  ! it takes a 1year of effort to rank high in google 

🌸

Blogging my main blog for 3yrs , 
All effort gone to drain . im still waiting 
for blogger admin to settle my blog issue 
be patience !  
( Okay It's Back ! My main blog ! )


Meanwhile
Some of my used panties design are in tumblr you could have a look there BB ! 

💕

kik nn08963 
if u like to buy a used panty of mine today ! 
items will be sent by mailing  ^^


hip hip hooray ! 


Comments